1. Television Commercials. Data shows that 92% of people in a location still tune in to some sort of network programming. Plus with precise demographic stats, many companies owe their substantial successes to running well made television commercials.
2. Web Video. Putting the very same commercial or promotional video on your website is becoming quite popular, as it's simpler for visitors to enjoy a video online compared to sifting through mounds of tiny text.
3. Marketing DVDs. These are fantastic to provide your prospective customers to show them about your services or products, and will show to them why they have to choose you over your rivals.
4. Kiosks. Depending on the type of company you have, an interactive kiosk will offer your current or prospective clients the chance to access only the information they need.
5. Virtual Salesmen. When selling products in a retail environment, a video will catch the shopper's attention and inform them about the benefits of items that normally might be challenging to comprehend by simply taking a look at the package.
6. Trade Show Videos. Similar to the kiosk, a video screen at trade shows will be more interesting than a standard banner display, and make your booth less intimidating than having salesmen waiting to pounce on them.
7. Item Catalogs. If you have a client looking at one of your items, then they could get a DVD catalog of all your OTHER items for cross selling demonstrations.
8. Direct Mail. When sending sales brochures, pamphlets, or folders of business information, be sure to add a DVD or business card DVD as well. Once again, individuals will constantly do what is easiest ... and seeing a video beats going through pages and pages of information.
9. Podcasts/ PDAs. Compress your video to a podcast or pda format, and disperse it online.
Looking for new & exciting ways to promote your Michigan business?
business consultant in michigan
|Leave a Comment:|